Administrative support assistant
Posted: 30th May 2019
This innovative and progressive law firm has a vacancy at its busy Crewkerne office.
Position available is up to 5 days per week. We will consider applications from multiple candidates willing to job share.
Remuneration will be competitive, according to qualifications and experience.
- Be personable and presentable
- Communicate well in person, in writing and by telephone
- Be flexible and versatile
- Be generally computer literate and proficient in use of MS Outlook, Word & Excel
- Demonstrate high standards of literacy and grammar
- Demonstrate high levels of numeracy
Duties will include:
- Client & visitor reception
- Telephone call handling
- Document preparation
- Audio transcription
- Database maintenance
- Document archiving and destruction
Written applications, preferably by e-mail, should be addressed to Hayley White at firstname.lastname@example.org and be accompanied by a current curriculum vitae. Alternatively, application forms are available on request from Hayley White.
For more information about Williamsons visit www.mrw-law.co.uk/about/