Job vacancy - office junior/trainee
Posted: 30th August 2018
We have a vacancy for an office junior/trainee legal assistant.
Want to be part of a winning team? Do you aspire to excellence? Do you want to 'make it happen'? Join us...
- Be personable and presentable
- Have a willingness to learn
- Communicate well in person, in writing and by telephone
- Be flexible
- Be generally computer literate
- Preferably have proven typing/keyboard skills
Duties will include:
- Client & visitor reception
- Telephone call handling
- Document preparation
- Audio transcription
- Database maintenance
- Scanning, shredding and filing
- General office duties
Five weekdays. Flexible working arrangements available. Remuneration competitive, according to qualifications and experience.
Applications, preferably by e-mail to Hayley White at firstname.lastname@example.org, should be accompanied by a current curriculum vitae (CV).
Williamsons – August 2018