Legal secretary vacancy
Posted: 23rd February 2015
This innovative and progressive law firm has a vacancy at its busy Crewkerne office.
- Be personable and presentable
- Communicate well in person, in writing and by telephone
- Be flexible and versatile
- Be generally computer literate and proficient in use of MS Outlook, Word & Excel
- Demonstrate high standards of literacy and grammar
- Demonstrate high levels of numeracy
Duties will include:
- Client & visitor reception
- Telephone call handling
- Document preparation
- Audio transcription
- Database maintenance
- Document archiving and destruction
Written applications, preferably by e-mail, should be addressed to Michael Williamson and be accompanied by a current curriculum vitae (CV) listing academic and vocational qualifications and experience. Alternatively, application forms are available on request from Hayley White.
Three to five days per week aggregate. Flexible working arrangements are available. Remuneration competitive, according to qualifications and experience.
For more information about Williamsons visit www.mrw-law.co.uk.
Williamsons – February 2015