The use of Williamsons website is subject to the following conditions and copyright notice, which you accept by using the site.
Conditions of use
- The content of this website is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you plan to take any action, or refrain from any action, on the strength of information contained in this website you should first verify the information by seeking formal legal and/or other professional advice.
- Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of information contained in the website, Williamsons gives no warranty as to its accuracy.
- Williamsons expressly disclaims any liability for loss or damage of any nature alleged to arise from the use of, or inability to use, this website whether said to arise from errors, typographical or otherwise, omissions, out-of-date information or other defect even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and Williamsons have been alerted to the possibility. The exclusion extends to consequential and indirect loss and damage that includes but is not limited to wasted expenditure, loss of profits and loss of goodwill.
- Links to third party websites are provided where we believe them to be of interest and to complement the primary information on this site. Links do not amount to endorsement or approval generally of the contents of any third party sites and Williamsons does not accept any liability alleged to arise through use of third party sites.
- Data downloaded from or obtained through this website is accessed entirely at your own risk. Williamsons accepts no liability for alleged damage to software or computer systems and/or loss of data or even if such loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable and Williamsons was alerted to the possibility.
- Nothing within these terms and conditions is intended to or shall operate to exclude any liability of Williamsons for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- An omission to exercise any right pursuant to these conditions shall not constitute a waiver or release of any such right unless expressly confirmed in writing by Williamsons.
- In the event that any one of these conditions, or provisions in relation to copyright, is found to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction then the validity of the remaining provisions within this page shall not be affected.
- These conditions and the provisions in relation to copyright shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and any dispute arising will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Unless otherwise stated, copyright in the information, text and graphics on this website is owned by Williamsons (©Williamsons). You may print or download to a personal computer for personal use or distribution to others for personal use selected information provided that Williamsons website address is acknowledged as the source. This permission may be withdrawn at any time entirely at our discretion.
Permanent copying or storage of the website or any part of it, or information contained within it in paper, electronic or any other form is expressly prohibited.